Welcome to a few fun snipits of our life. Feel free to look around. We enjoy sharing our expiences with you.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lake Orion Flower Fair






























Written By: Hobee

Dan and Annie got back late Saturday night from wine tasting. I was shipped off to stay with Pam and John (not a bad gig - they have a new lazy boy).  After they picked me up we went to the Lake Orion Flower Fair with Dick, Rick, and Maryann.  It was a fun.  Dogs are welcome, they had a live bad, and Annie didn't buy anything (shocking).   Even more shocking, Annie and I got arrested.  Apparently the cops heard of her J-walking past and my thuggish mentality.  In no time short we were in the back of a squad car.  Thank goodness we are both cute - or we'd be behind bars today.

The flower fair doesn't take long to walk. Actually, Downtown Lake Orion doesn't take long to walk.  If you have a free hour next year I would recommend it.

No comments: