Welcome to a few fun snipits of our life. Feel free to look around. We enjoy sharing our expiences with you.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Pistons private jet ride and Treetops golf



Written By: Dan
I am one lucky dude.  Today I was given the privilege of taking RoundBall One to Tree Tops.    Let me explain.

RoundBall one the the Piston's private jet.  Yes, the jet the Pistons players fly on to get to and from games.  Because Nuspire has a suite, we were treated to a trip of a lifetime.  The Jet departed from the Piston's private hanger (Guardian Glass Hanger) at Metro.  This is the way to fly!  No lines, no boarding zones, tickets.  Just an ID and quick security screen and you are on your way.  Some people arrive around 15 minutes before departure.  The plane itself is unreal.  It is the size of a regular regional jet.  The inside of the plan has been gutted and remodeled.  The seats are designed to make a seven footer feel comfortable.  The seats make first class seating seem small.  Some of the rows are inverted to face each other, with a table in the center.  I bet millions have been bet on those tables between games.  We didn't have time to play a card game.  Only 45 minutes to Gaylord for the next stage of our trip.

The next stage was golf at Tree Tops Golf Course.  Tree Tops has to be the best course I have ever played.  I can't say it was my best round, but I enjoyed it none the less.  We even has a 45 minute rain delay, but no one's mood dampened one bit.  

We left around 4pm from Gaylord, and were back to Metro in a heartbeat.  I was to Gaylord, golfed 18, and was back home for dinner.

Not a bad day in the office.

No comments: