Welcome to a few fun snipits of our life. Feel free to look around. We enjoy sharing our expiences with you.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Week

Written By: Hobee
Pictures: Here
















This is my favorite week of the summer (maybe year).  After the Upland Hill's Farm 50 year reunion we packed up Rick's truck and headed up to Roger City.  The annual Hoban invasion of Roger City started with Bowling, followed by the Roger City Fireworks.  For the next 4 days we partied hard.  Fireworks, beer drinking, parties on the beach, swimming, wine drinking, mod vies on the beach, and a trip to Macinaw Island highlighted the trip.

On Wednesday we packed up the truck again and headed to Empire for some relaxation.  We swam, we golfed, and we slept.  It was a great time.  Rick even joined us Sunday night.  Events on this part of our journey were much more laid back, and we needed it after partying hard for 5 days in Roger City.

I also learned I'm not the most agile dog in the world.  I fell of the doc 4 times, the embakement over the water twice, and off the bed once as well.  I'm giving up the dream to be on the ESPN dog show competitions.

It was sad to return home Sunday, but the week was time well spent.  I spent an entire week playing with Bella (Aunt Donna's Westie), swam every day, played on multiple beaches, and falling down.  I slept for 2 days straight after we returned.  Not even getting up when Julia and Rick came over the next day.    Like I said before, one of the best weeks of the year.

No comments: